3 Bedroom, House | Broomfield Street, Old Town
A most attractively presented three bedroom Victorian style house of charming period character situated in a much sought after street in Old Town.
The accommodation has been substantially improved over the years and is now extremely tastefully presented by the present owners who have sought to retain much of the original character of the property. An early appointment to view is therefore strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.00m x 3.96m (13'1" x 13')measured into to the wide window bay and recesses flanking the chimney breast, handsome period style fireplace with tiled hearth, storage cupboards built into the chimney breast recesses, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.35m x 3.35m (11' x 11')including the depth of the chimney breast recesses, and affording an aspect into the southerly rear garden, fireplace inset with wood burning stove set onto brick hearth, radiator, double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.92m x 2.84m (19'5" x 9'4")affording a delightful aspect into the southerly rear garden and refitted in relatively recent years with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas burning hob with electric oven below, space for refrigerator/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwashing machine, wall mounted Alfa gas fired boiler, space and plumbing for stacked laundry appliances, ceiling downlights, radiator, sliding patio doors leading to the garden.The handsome staircase rises to the first floor Landing with two loft access points.
- Bedroom 1: 5.00m x 3.35m (16'5" x 11')with attractive period style fireplace, wardrobe cupboards built into the chimney breast recesses, radiator (NB. similar properties have divided this bedroom to create two smaller ones).
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 3.35m (11' x 11')affording an aspect over the rear garden and over Old Town toward the downs, attractive period style fireplace, cupboard built into the chimney breast recess on one side, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.87m x 2.44m (9'5" x 8'0")excluding the door recess, affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden and over Old Town toward the countryside of the South Downs, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over with shower screen, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, ladder radiator, part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThe walled rear garden measures approximately 30' in depth and secures a lovely southerly aspect. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and with a wide terrace flanking the rear elevation and side return. Timber garden shed and gated rear access. At the front there is a pretty gated courtyard.