1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | St. Leonards Road, Eastbourne
A spacious and luxuriously appointed apartment on the ground floor of this recently constructed development.
The design of the accommodation is on an open plan basis with a spacious living room with a range of fitted kitchen appliances with access to an unusually large and sheltered private terrace. Offered with vacant possession if required there is also the opportunity to continue with the existing tenancy until August 2020 if this of interest to an investing purchaser. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful home.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith oak finished flooring, radiator, entry phone system, large cloaks/storage cupboard.
- Open plan Living Room: 5.92m x 3.53m (19'5" x 11'7")with double aspect, oak finished flooring, radiator, double glazed doors give access to the Large Private Terrace and the kitchen appliances include a range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets and storage cupboards, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Lamona ceran hob with filter hood over and electric oven below, plumbing for washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Double Bedroom: 3.86m x 3.00m (12'8" x 9'10")with radiator, double glazed sliding patio door.
- Spacious Bathroom/Shower Roomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and inset ceiling lighting.
- OutsideThe large private terrace has access from the living room. Private allocated Parking Space No.2 adjacent to the apartment.