£525,000 - SOLD
4 Bedroom, House | Milton Road, Old Town
An absolutely lovely and spacious 4 bedroom family house retaining outstanding period detail with a delightful garden in excess of 150' in depth.
This very special semi detached house retains much of its original fine period character which has been carefully preserved and enhanced by the present owners who have painstakingly refurbished the accommodation to an unusually attractive standard. Only an internal inspection will give a true impression of the remarkable quality of this property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand handsome front door with stained glass detail to
- Entrance Lobbywith fine tiled floor and inner door to the
- Spacious Reception Hallwith handsome staircase with deep storage cupboard below, pine flooring, radiator.
- Shower Room/wcbeautifully fitted as a wetroom with tiled floor and walls, low level wc, wash basin, wall mounted multi jet shower fittings, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- Large Second Reception Room: 4.80m x 3.30m (15'9" x 10'10")with lovely garden aspect and featuring a handsome period style fire surround with grate on tiled hearth, radiator, pine flooring and double casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Dining Roomwith period style fireplace, radiator, pine flooring and access from kitchen.
- Refitted Kitchen: 4.01m x 2.57m (13'2" x 8'5")equipped with range of bespoke units by Touch Wood and commanding a lovely garden aspect. Range of solid wooden worktops with inset double butler style china sink unit with mixer tap, range of drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over. Range Master electric double oven and grill with 5 gas hobs and filter hood above set into the handsome fireplace recess, integrated dishwasher machine and freezer, tiled floor, door to garden.The fine period style staircase rises to the
- Large Galleried Landingwith linen storage cupboard with radiator. Retractable ladder access to the large partly boarded loft space which houses wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler and Range Tribune pressurised hot water cylinder, 2 windows and electric light (the unusually large loft space affords generous scope for the provision of further accommodation subject to any consents required).
- Bedroom 1: 6.02m x 4.20m (19'9" x 13'9")into the wide window bay and with a fine period style fire surround and tiled hearth, radiator, pine flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 4.62m x 3.28m (15'2" x 10'9")with fine period style fire surround with tiled hearth.
- Bedroom 3: 4.10m x 3.45m (13'5" x 11'4")with period style fire surround and tiled hearth, fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and pine flooring.
- Bedroom 4: 3.12m x 2.62m (10'3" x 8'7")with radiator and pine flooring.
- Spacious Bathroomrefitted with Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and shower, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls and 2 windows.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property are the lovely gardens which afford a delightful setting. The wall rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 150' and is mainly laid to level lawn for ease of maintenance with borders which contain a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs including a very fine old yew tree. There are paved terraces and at the rear, securing a high degree of sun through the day and a with a creeper clad pergola, 2 useful garden stores and summer house. Integral store and gated side access.