2 Bedroom, House | Monceux Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
Delightful end of terrace Victorian style house of spacious proportions with a 45' walled garden.
The property is somewhat unusual benefitting from a larger than average walled garden and also with an unusually large principal bedroom there is scope for subdivision to provide a third bedroom. An inspection will convey the appeal and charm of this property. No onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 3.78m x 3.73m (12'5" x 12'3")with handsome Victorian style fire surround flanked by book shelving, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.45m x 3.35m (11'4" x 11')with pretty garden aspect, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen: 3.35m x 2.87m (11' x 9'5")with garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, door to garden and pair of double glazed doors give access to the
- Conservatory: 3.43m x 3.05m (11'3" x 10'0")with a lovely garden aspect and casement doors giving access to the garden.The Victorian style staircase rises to the large First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the large boarded loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.08m x 3.10m (16'8" x 10'2")with handsome period fire place flanked by fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator. (This room might easily be divided to provide a 3rd bedroom if required).
- Bedroom 2: 3.48m x 3.35m (11'5" x 11')with period fireplace, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom: 2.57m x 2.40m (8'5" x 7'10")with period fireplace, white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and shower screen, wash basin, linen storage cupboard housing the wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, radiator, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the walled rear garden which commands a fine westerly view toward the downs and extends to a depth of in excess of 45'. Largely laid to lawn there are borders containing a variety of shrubs and ornamental trees. The garden extends around the side of the house where there is gated side access.