3 Bedroom, House | Den Hill, Old Town
Commanding breathtaking views over Eastbourne, the sea and to the Weald - A three bedroom chalet style house adjacent to the scenic downland countryside of the South Downs National Park.
The property has been improved over the years and now provides a delightful home of a type rarely available and is offered with the benefit of early vacant possession if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Hallwith tiled floor, radiator, cloaks recess, deep storage cupboard below stairs, underfloor heating.
- Sitting Room: 4.40m x 3.89m (14'5" x 12'9")into the recess flanking the fireplace with log burning stove on stone hearth, pine flooring, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.88m x 4.52m (16'0" x 14'10")narrowing to 11'3 in the breakfast/dining area which is a conservatory style extension which commands breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea. Range of solid oak working surfaces with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for cooker and glass and brushed steel finished filter hood over, fitted wall shelving, radiator and door to garden.
- Bedroom 3: 2.62m x 2.54m (8'7" x 8'4")with pine floor, radiator and garden aspect.
- Bathroomrefurbished with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail and tiled floor, underfloor heating.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 3.00m (14'10" x 9'10")into the recesses with sloping ceiling and commanding breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea and the Weald under eaves storage cupboard, pine flooring, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.32m x 2.57m (14'2" x 8'5")into the recesses with sloping ceiling, radiator, under eaves storage space, pine flooring and woodland views.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is its pretty garden setting. The rear garden secures a good degree of privacy and a southerly aspect. Laid mainly to lawn and extending to a depth in excess of 50' there are borders containing a variety of shrubs, soft fruits, ornamental trees and fruit trees. Large timber framed workshop/garden store.
- Garage: 5.54m x 2.44m (18'2" x 8'0")with up and over door and personal oak rear door. There is additional car parking space in front of the garage and the garage is the middle garage of the three when approaching the property.