3 Bedroom, House | Chesterfield Gardens, Eastbourne
Of a type rarely available - A well presented Georgian style 3 storey town house with south facing balcony enviably situated within the much sought after Meads.
This delightful property has been the subject of much improvement by the current owner over the years including a range of bespoke alterations to all 3 double bedrooms. Further benefits include an elegant and bright through sitting/dining room with dual aspect and a kitchen/breakfast room. An appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porch
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard below, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.88m x 3.60m (16'0" x 11'10")with 2 radiators, Robert Adam's style fireplace with inset coal effect gas fire. Archway to
- Dining Room: 3.43m x 3.00m (11'3" x 9'10")with radiator, serving hatch, French doors to westerly sun terrace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.45m x 2.67m (11'4" x 8'9")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring Neff gas hob with filter hood over, built in Neff electric oven and microwave, Neff dishwasher, radiator, door to rear garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator, airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 2: 4.42m x 3.35m (14'6" x 11')including the depth of the range of bespoke wardrobes, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 3: 3.60m x 2.74m (11'10" x 9')excluding the dressing area, with period style fire surround for electric fire, cabinet for TV, 2 radiators.
- Dressing Areawith range of built in cupboards.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, shaver point.The staircase rises to the Second Floor Landing with range of bespoke built in units, cupboards and drawers.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.10m x 3.90m (16'9" x 12'10")maximum including depth of cupboard, range of bespoke fitted cupboards, drawers and bedside units, radiator, patio doors to the large southerly Balcony, door to
- En suite Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and Mira shower above, wash basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap and cupboards below, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful part walled westerly garden which is mainly laid to patio for ease of maintenance with raised flower borders. There is a small outbuilding which houses the gas fired boiler and there is gated rear access to the twitten.
- Garagewith up and over door located in the nearby garage block.