4 Bedroom, House | Desmond Road, Eastbourne
Only about 250 yards yards from the seafront - an unusually spacious 4 bedroom house with walled garden and garage.
The generously proportioned accommodation offers great potential for a fine family home of a type rarely available in this sought after location. The property is currently vacant and offered with an early possession date if required.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Handsome Entrance Porchwith Front Door to
- Large Entrance Hallwith Victorian style staircase, radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.93m x 4.10m (16'2" x 13'5")with stone fire surround and wide hearth, radiator.
- Large Dining Room: 5.08m x 3.28m (16'8" x 10'9")with fireplace surround with handsome Victorian style grate (fireplace not in use), radiator and side elevation aspect.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.00m x 3.28m (16'5" x 10'9")into the recess with rear garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated New World oven with eye level grill, inset 4 ring brushed steel finish gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, double glazed door to garden and door to
- Separate wcwith low level suite, wash basin with cabinet below, radiator and 2 windows.The handsome staircase rises to the
- Large First Floor Landingwith large linen storage cupboard and retractable ladder access to the Loft Space, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.26m x 3.30m (17'3" x 10'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.01m x 3.90m (13'2" x 12'10")with radiator and a limited view to the sea from the bay window.
- Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2.60m (11' x 8'6")excluding the depth of the wide door recess with fitted cupboard and cupboard housing the wall mounted GloWorm gas fired boiler and lagged hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.29m x 2.06m (7'6" x 6'9")
- Bathroomconverted to provide a large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, towel rail and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is its corner position with gardens arranged to the front, side and rear. The principal area of walled garden is at the side and rear extending to an overall depth of about 45', partly paved and arranged for ease of maintenance there are flower borders containing a variety of shrubs and flowering plants. Timber garden store and greenhouse.
- Garage: 4.88m x 2.62m (16'0" x 8'7")with power and light points and up and over door. The garage is approached from Guestling Road at the side of the property with a gated entrance forecourt.