3 Bedroom, House | Parkway, Eastbourne
An extended and immaculately presented three bedroom detached chalet style home situated within a cul du sac setting in sought after Ratton.
The property affords a magnificent open plan 26' kitchen/breakfast room with bi fold doors which open onto a sun terrace. Further benefits include a triple aspect open plan sitting room located on the first floor. Only an inspection will convey the true merits of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception/Dining Hall: 4.34m x 4.01m (14'3" x 13'2")maximum with radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 8.13m x 5.10m (26'8" x 16'9")(being 'L' shaped maximum measurements) with granite and hardwood working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under with matching cabinets above, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer taps, fitted Stoves oven incorporating seven ring gas hob with four electric ovens under with filter hood over, Neff dishwasher, fridge and fitted freezer, Neff washing machine, breakfast bar, under floor heating and bi folding doors opening onto terrace.
- Bedroom 3: 3.00m x 3.00m (9'10" x 9'10")with range of built in wardrobes and cupboards, radiator.
- En suite Shower Roomwith fitted shower unit, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap and cupboards below, bidet.Staircase rising to
- Spacious open plan Sitting Room: 6.40m x 3.96m (21' x 13')maximum with triple aspect, woodburning stove, radiator, door opening onto rear terrace.
- Bedroom 1: 6.45m x 3.00m (21'2" x 9'10")(being 'L' shaped maximum measurements) with two radiators, built in wardrobes.
- En suite Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with further shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboard under, low level wc, bidet, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.68m x 3.05m (12'1" x 10'0")maximum with radiator.
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboards under, low level wc.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is an attractive southerly garden which is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with various shrub borders and two sun terraces. Outbuildings include summerhouse, two garden sheds and greenhouse. There are two separate gated side accesses.
- ParkingTo the front of the property there is off street parking for two to three vehicles.