5 Bedroom, House | Vicarage Road, Old Town
A spacious 4/5 bedroom period three storey town house situated within the popular Old Town/Summerdown borders.
The property benefits from a large extended kitchen/breakfast room and two spacious reception areas which retain many delightful period style features. There is an impressive drawing room/bedroom located on the first floor with fine downland views. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobby: 1.04m x 1.02m (3'5" x 3'4")with decorative tiled floor.
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboards and door to
- Open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 7.85m x 4.00m (25'9" x 13'1")maximum with two period style fireplaces, built in cupboards, three radiators, double doors to rear terrace.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 7.62m x 3.96m (25'0" x 13')maximum, wooden working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, two radiators, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, decorative tiled flooring, double doors to garden terrace.Handsome staircase rising to first floor Landing.
- Drawing Room/Bedroom 1: 5.10m x 4.40m (16'9" x 14'5")with fine downland views, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.40m x 3.10m (11'2" x 10'2")with radiator, period style fireplace.
- Bathroomwith panelled jaquzzi bath and shower over, airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder, attractive alcove with tiled inset, heated towel rail and radiator.
- Separate wcwith low level wc.The staircase continues to the second floor Landing with radiator and access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 3: 4.45m x 4.32m (14'7" x 14'2")with fine downland views, period style fireplace, range of built in wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.53m x 3.12m (11'7" x 10'3")views to the downs, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.38m x 3.00m (11'1" x 9'10")with built in cupboard, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Separate wcwith low level wc, pedestal wash basin with period style tiled splash back, radiator.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful walled garden with terrace and adjoining borders. There is a large garden shed and gated side access. An attractive pergola provides a degree of privacy and seclusion.