4 Bedroom, House | Baldwin Avenue, Old Town
A delightfully presented and spacious four bedroom detached family house within this sought after tree lined avenue in Old Town.
The substantially improved accommodation affords two spacious reception rooms and a magnificent 23' double glazed conservatory with casement doors leading to the rear garden which has been recently landscaped and secures a high degree of privacy. An early appointment to view this delightful family home is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Double glazed Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Large Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, two radiators.
- Cloakroomrefitted with wc, wash basin and window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.72m x 4.27m (15'6" x 14'0")into the bay window, fine period style fireplace, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.37m x 3.96m (14'4" x 13')with period style fireplace, radiator, casement double glazed doors to
- Magnificent Conservatory: 7.00m x 4.11m (23' x 13'6")affording a lovely garden aspect, tiled floor, two slimline heaters, casement double doors lead to the garden.
- Kitchen: 3.96m x 2.90m (13' x 9'6")with a range of units with one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboards below, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, fitted wine rack, range of matching wall mounted cupboards, space for range oven with filter hood over, integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, casement double glazed doors to the conservatory.The handsome staircase rises to the first floor Landing with shelved linen store cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder, access to the boarded loft space via retractable ladder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.32m x 4.27m (14'2" x 14'0")with westerly views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.32m x 3.96m (14'2" x 13')with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.00m x 3.00m (9'10" x 9'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.20m x 2.64m (10'6" x 8'8")with westerly view to the downs, radiator.
- Recently fitted family Bathroomwith white suite comprising large bath with fitted shower over, wash basin, low level wc, radiator/towel rail, part tiled walls.
- Outsidethe rear garden is a particularly fine feature of the property recently landscaped and affording a relatively high degree of privacy. The rear garden measures about 45' in depth and is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. There is a designated play area and a paved patio securing the afternoon sun with timber seating. Gated side access.
- Garage: 5.80m x 2.74m (19'0" x 9')with recently installed double doors, electric light and power points, personal door to the rear garden.The private driveway affords additional off road parking space.