4 Bedroom, House | Milton Road, Old Town
A remarkably spacious semi detached 4/5 bedroom house of Edwardian character with a walled garden extending in excess of 150'.
The accommodation has been improved over the years and is attractively presented by the present owners who have retained much of the charming original character. Family homes of this type with large gardens are rarely available in the Old Town area and an inspection is recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Entrance Porchwith front door with stained glass detail to
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor, part tiled walls and inner door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 4.32m x 3.20m (14'2" x 10'6")into the recess with attractive engineered oak flooring, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.27m x 4.11m (14'0" x 13'6")with handsome period style open fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator.
- Spacious Dining Room: 5.10m x 3.30m (16'9" x 10'10")with log burning stove, engineered oak flooring, radiator, lovely garden aspect and door to garden and open plan with
- Large Kitchen: 5.33m x 2.50m (17'6" x 8'2")with lovely garden aspect and equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, recently installed wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, space for fridge/freezer and for dishwashing machine, space for oven with brushed steel finished extractor hood over.
- Cloakroom/Utility Roomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator and plumbing for washing machine.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 4.32m x 4.10m (14'2" x 13'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 3.30m (11' x 10'10")excluding the recess and with period fire surround, radiator, fitted desk unit with shelving.
- Bedroom 4: 4.27m x 2.57m (14'0" x 8'5")into the window recess with attractive period fireplace, radiator.
- Study/Bedroom 5: 2.74m x 1.52m (9' x 5')with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom: 3.45m x 2.50m (11'4" x 8'2")with lovely garden aspect and fitted with Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, separate shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, wall tiling by Fired Earth, radiator and cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and meter for the solar panelled system.The staircase continues to the second floor Landing with shelving.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom: 5.23m x 3.66m (17'2" x 12'0")into the eaves and commanding far reaching views toward the picturesque church, radiator, walk in wardrobe cupboard, access to large loft storage space and door to
- Shower Roomwith large shower with shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and fine view.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the unusually large walled garden with the rear garden extending to a depth in excess of 150' and laid extensively to lawn for ease of maintenance. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation commanding a charming aspect. There are mature trees and shrubs and at the end of the garden there is a
- Detached timber framed Chalet/Home Office: 5.80m x 4.88m (19'0" x 16'0")with tiled roof and previously used as a home office having been divided into three areas. There are double doors giving access to the wide covered decked terrace which secures a lovely garden view and sun throughout most of the day. The garden has gated side access.