2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Park Croft, Polegate
An extensively refurbished and superbly presented 2 bedroom detached bungalow conveniently placed for access to the amenities of Willingdon.
The accommodation which has undergone a program of extensive renovation by the present owners, features a luxuriously refitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances as well as a luxuriously refurbished bath/shower room. Bungalows in this locality are in extremely high demand and an early appointment to view this superb property is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith built in double cupboard, radiator.
- L Shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 5.84m x 5.13m (19'2" x 16'10")affording a triple aspect with views from the dining area into the rear garden, fireplace inset with electric flame effect fire, 2 radiators, double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
- Refitted Kitchen: 5.26m x 2.46m (17'3" x 8'1")luxuriously equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, double bowl China sink unit with mixer tap, a range of integrated appliances include the 4 ring electric hob with filter hood over and electric oven below, washing machine, dishwashing machine and refrigerator/freezer, rear garden aspect and archway to dining area.
- Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")with an aspect into the rear garden, built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.02m (12'0" x 9'11")with double aspect and radiator.
- Refitted Bath/Shower Roomluxuriously equipped with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, fully tiled shower enclosure, wash basin set onto vanity unit with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, low level wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled floor, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear of the property with the rear garden measuring approximately 45' in width and being principally lawned for ease of maintenance with a wide terrace flanking the rear elevation and an additional pergola covered seating area. The front garden is partially lawned with a large parking area for several vehicles giving access at the side of the property to the
- Garagewith up and over door, power and lighting and personal door to the side.