3 Bedroom, House | Watts Lane, Old Town
A 3 bedroom Victorian style house of great character. The accommodation has been substantially improved over recent years and now affords a delightful home suitable for a small family or for retirement.
An early possession date is likely to be available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith concealed radiator, deep storage cupboard below the handsome period style staircase.
- Sitting Room: 4.04m x 3.45m (13'3" x 11'4")into the wide window bay and featuring an attractive log burning stove set into the wide recess with tiled hearth, pine flooring, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.73m x 2.90m (12'3" x 9'6")with handsome period style fire surround with open hearth flanked by a cupboard in the recess, radiator and garden aspect.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.13m x 2.80m (16'10" x 9'2")with attractive garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces and matching wall cabinets over, large matching storage cupboard, with inset double bowl stainless steel unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Smeg 4 ring gas hob with matching brushed steel finish oven below and extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and for washing machine, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, fireplace recess, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed patio door to the garden.The period style staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the
- First Floor Landingwith linen storage cupboard and loft access. (N.B. Professional plans have been prepared and consent awaited for a 4th bedroom and bathroom with wc in the large loft space).
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.45m (15' x 11'4")with handsome period style fire surround flanked by built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 3.73m x 2.92m (12'3" x 9'7")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.70m x 2.80m (12'2" x 9'2")into the deep door recess and with period style fire surround flanked by fitted cupboard.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with shower screen, wash basin and low level wc, window and heated towel rail.
- OutsideA feature of the property is the easily maintained walled courtyard style garden at the rear which secures afternoon sunshine and an unusually good degree of privacy. Attractively stone paved and there is also a timber garden store, as well as distant view toward the downs.