3 Bedroom, House | Motcombe Road, Eastbourne
A charming Edwardian style three bedroom terraced house situated within the sought after Motcombe area retaining character and charm throughout.
The property retains many period style features and incorporates an impressive 21' kitchen/breakfast room. Further benefits include two separate reception rooms whilst the master bedroom is served by an en suite shower room. Ideally located for local schools an early inspection is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobby: 1.12m x 0.91m (3'8" x 3')
- Reception Hallwith original period style decorative quarry tiled flooring, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.40m x 4.20m (14'5" x 13'9")maximum with period style fireplace, two radiators, polished pine flooring.
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.45m (12'0" x 11'4")with radiator, polished pine flooring, doors opening onto rear terrace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.40m x 3.48m (21' x 11'5")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, Stoves four ring gas hob with filter hood over, inset Stoves electric double oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, double doors opening onto sun terrace.Handsome staircase rising to first floor split level Landing with access to loft space, built in cupboard.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 3.45m (14'7" x 11'4")maximum, period style fireplace, pine flooring, radiator.
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin, low level wc, radiator, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.50m (11'7" x 11'6")maximum with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.94m x 3.43m (12'11" x 11'3")maximum, period style fireplace, built in cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomcomprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin with mixer tap, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful enclosed walled garden which is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with shrub borders. There is a gravel pathway extending the full length of the garden and sun terrace. Garden shed and gated rear access.