2 Bedroom, House | The Village, Meads
Enviably located in the heart of Meads village - a luxuriously refurbished 2 bedroom period house affording fine views toward the sea.
The accommodation has been substantially and very tastefully refurbished, featuring a luxurious new kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, a sitting room with views over adjacent 'The Village' allotment gardens, a cloakroom/wc, two double bedrooms, and a high specification bath/shower room with wc. The courtyard rear garden secures a lovely westerly aspect and there are sea views secured from the first floor. Only an inspection will convey the enviable setting and outstanding presentation of this delightful property which is available with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep cloaks/store cupboard below stairs
- Sitting Room: 4.57m x 3.20m (15' x 10'6")affording views over 'The Village', fireplace recess, built in storage unit, radiator
- Luxuriously Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.50m x 2.80m (11'6" x 9'2")equipped with an exrtensive range of marble effect working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, composite double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the AEG electric oven, AEG induction hob with filter system over, under-counter refrigerator and freezer, Bosch dishwasher, radiator, double glazed stable door leading to the westerly rear courtyard
- Utility Area: 2.26m x 1.22m (7'5" x 4'0")with fitted working surfaces and wall cabinets above, space and plumbing for laundry appliances below, radiator
- Cloakroom/wcwith luxurious new white suite, tiled floor, radiator, window
- Bedroom 1: 4.10m x 3.63m (13'5" x 11'11")with a westerly aspect, period style fireplace, fitted shelved unit, radiator
- Bedroom 2: 4.40m x 2.84m (14'5" x 9'4")affording lovely views over 'The Village' allotment gardens and toward the sea, period style fireplace, radiator
- Luxurious Bathroom/wcrefitted with a contemporary white suite comprising large panelled bath with shower end and glass screen, wall mounted wash basin with storage drawers below, low level wc, large ladder radiator, period fireplace, access hatch to loft, window, extractor fan
- OutsideThe rear courtyard garden has been repaved with Indian sandstone and secures a westerly aspect as well as a good degree of privacy