2 Bedroom, House | Wharf Road, Eastbourne
A charming semi detached Victorian style house most conveniently situated for the amenities of the town centre.
The accommodation has been improved over the years and now offers potential for a lovely home with the rare facility off a private car parking space.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs and door to
- Spacious 'L' shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 6.53m x 4.70m (21'5" x 15'5")being approximate maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped room with attractive double aspect and featuring a log burning stove in the fireplace recess, two radiators and double glazed door to the garden.
- Garden Room: 3.30m x 3.05m (10'10" x 10'0")into the recess with two pairs of casement double glazed doors to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 2.40m x 1.98m (7'10" x 6'6")with garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated brushed steel finished Electrolux oven, four ring gas hob and filter hood over, plumbing for dishwashing machine, recently installed Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler and open plan with
- Rear Lobbywith space for fridge/freezer, deep shelved storage cupboard and door to
- Shower Room/Utility Roomwith shower unit, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and window.The staircase with radiator leads to the first floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 2.97m (12'5" x 9'9")including the recesses flanking the chimney breast including the wardrobe cupboard, additional deep wardrobe/storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.30m x 2.34m (10'10" x 7'8")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fitting, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideA delightful feature of the property is its southerly facing courtyard style garden at the rear which secures an unusually high degree of privacy and measures very approximately 20' square with a wide decked terrace with access from the garden room. There are raised flower and vegetable beds and a timber garden store. Gated side access.Private off road Car Parking Space.