2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Compton Lodge, 23 Compton Place Road
A spacious first floor apartment commanding lovely southerly views over Saffrons sports fields from one of Eastbourne's finest developments.
The most generously proportioned accommodation is attractively presented and with some further improvement will provide an outstanding home. The apartment is available for early possession of required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Communal Entrance Hallwith entry phone system and passenger lift or staircase to the first floor landing with front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith attractive recess display shelving, concealed radiator, built in wardrobe cupboard and storage cupboard, entry phone.
- Sitting Room: 5.44m x 4.01m (17'10" x 13'2")commanding fine southerly views over Saffrons sports fields, period style fire surround for electric fire, floor to ceiling book shelving, radiator and archway gives access to
- Dining Room: 4.14m x 2.67m (13'7" x 8'9")also commanding fine views over Saffrons sports fields, radiator and serving hatch from
- Large Southerly Balconycommanding glorious views over the adjacent croquet lawns and sports fields of Saffrons.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.34m x 2.84m (14'3" x 9'4")with views over Saffrons sports fields and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with stainless steel double drainer sink unit and drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, deep storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, radiator and serving hatch to the dining room.
- Inner Hallwith 2 very large built in storage cupboards, one housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.90m x 4.01m (19'4" x 13'2")narrowing in the dressing area but excluding the depth of a range of built in wardrobe cupboards, matching bedside cabinets and storage cupboards, 2 radiators, double aspect and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc.
- Bedroom 2: 4.10m x 3.40m (13'5" x 11'2")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, matching fitted wardrobe cupboard, further storage cupboards and bedside cabinets, radiator.
- Bathroom 2with panelled bath, wash basin and low level wc, towel rail, window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of Compton Lodge is the lovely garden setting. Extensively lawned there are also well stocked flower beds and borders with the principal area of communal garden securing a southerly aspect over Saffrons sports fields.
- Garage No 2: 5.36m x 2.50m (17'7" x 8'2")situated within the grounds with an electronically opereated up and over door.