4 Bedroom, House | Wedderburn Road, Willingdon Village
A spaciously proportioned detached 4 bedroom family house of great character set within lovely and extensively lawned gardens.
We are advised that the owners secured planning consent to construct a detached dwelling at the end of the garden which might be of interest to a buyer seeking scope for a separate dwelling for a dependent relative or for speculative purposes at some future date. Only an internal inspection of this property will convey its considerable appeal as a delightful family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner part glazed door to
- Magnificent and Spacious Sitting Room: 8.18m x 6.15m (26'10" x 20'2")including the depth of the unusually wide Arts & Crafts style inglenook fireplace with open hearth and mellow brick surround, excluding the depth of the front window bay, partly beamed ceiling, oak flooring, 3 radiators. Double glazed casement door to the rear garden and door to
- Study: 3.00m x 2.54m (9'10" x 8'4")with radiator and garden aspect.
- Spacious Reception Hallwith oak flooring with handsome staircase with deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Spacious Dining Room: 6.27m x 5.00m (20'7" x 16'5")to include the depth of the window bay and the impressive inglenook fireplace recess with its impressive oak bressumer beam over and open hearth, radiator, oak flooring and door to
- Rear Lobbywith wash basin with cabinet below and door to garden.
- L shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.40m x 3.96m (21' x 13')narrowing to 9'6" commanding a lovely garden aspect with a kitchen area equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with stainless steel sink unit and range of drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the eye level Stoves double oven with grill and inset Stoves 5 gas ring hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, 2 radiators, range of matching cupboards in the Breakfast Room area, tiled floor, double glazed doors to the rear garden and door to
- Utility Room: 2.90m x 1.88m (9'6" x 6'2")with range of fitted cupboards, washing machine, radiator and large open cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler and Megaflow hot water cylinder, tiled floor, radiator and access to rear lobby.
- Cloakroomoff the Rear Lobby with low level wc and window.The staircase rises to the well lit and spacious
- First Floor Landingwith access to the loft space above.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.37m x 3.56m (14'4" x 11'8")with lovely garden aspect, radiator, range of fitted cabinets and door to
- Dressing Roomwith range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and dressing table unit, heated towel rail and communicating with
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising spa style bath, wash basin with drawers below, corner shower unit, low level wc, tiled floor and part tiled walls, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 5.30m x 3.58m (17'5" x 11'9")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith corner shower unit, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 4.14m x 3.84m (13'7" x 12'7")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, corner unit with display shelving and cabinet below.
- Bedroom 4: 2.95m x 2.92m (9'8" x 9'7")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and garden aspect.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising large spa style bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, lovely garden aspect.
- OutsideThe lovely garden setting is a particularly fine feature of this property. With the garden mainly arranged to the rear of the house and extending to a depth of about 150', the garden will appeal to the serious gardener or the family with children requiring an extensively lawned and level garden with a high degree of seclusion. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and continues to creeper clad pergolas and is flanked by a variety of ornamental and toparised shrubs and flowering plants. Beyond there is the extensive lawned area flanked by profusely stocked flower borders and there are a number of mature trees which add to the seclusion.
- Large Garage: 10.67m x 4.78m (35'0" x 15'8")narrowing to about 13' toward the rear with an up and over door on its side elevation, power and light points, and rear door to garden.
- Two large Garden Stores
- Gated side access.NB: We are advised that planning consent has been granted for the removal of the garage to provide an entrance drive which would give access to the building plot at the far end of the garden where there is an opportunity of constructing a separate detached dwelling if required subject to Planning Consent Number: 181127