4 Bedroom, House | Milton Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned and substantially improved 1920's family house of character with large garden within a highly sought after area of Old Town.
The property benefits from a 20' kitchen/dining room with direct access to the rear garden and has been extensively improved by the current owners. The accommodation affords a magnificent master bedroom suite with luxurious en suite shower room. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine family home, offered for sale with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchquarry tiled floor, inner door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/Utility Roomwith low level wc, work surface with cupboards below, sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Sitting Room: 4.57m x 3.78m (15' x 12'5")into the bay window but excluding the recesses flanking the chimney breast, period style fireplace, built in storage cupboards and shelving, radiator.
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.17m x 4.60m (20'3" x 15'1")and affording a lovely rear garden aspect, equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range cooker with filter hood above, space and plumbing for dishwasher and further space for fridge/freezer, period style fireplace, radiator, double doors to rear garden.
- -The handsome period style staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 3.89m x 3.80m (12'9" x 12'6")into the bay window and with westerly view toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.58m x 3.35m (11'9" x 11')excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.10m x 2.87m (13'5" x 9'5")into the bay window, radiator.
- Large Bathroom/Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising roll top and claw foot bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, linen storage cupboard, radiator.
- -The staircase continues from the First Floor Landing to the Second Floor. (Top)
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.74m x 3.48m (18'10" x 11'5")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room but excluding the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, fine views toward the downs, radiator. Door to
- Luxurious en Suite Shower Roomwith suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is the rear garden which extends to a depth of approximately 75'. The garden has been attractively landscaped with a raised paved terrace which provides a lovely outdoor entertaining space. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders, large timber shed, and gated side access providing opportunity for a further area of off road parking. The attractive front garden now affords a block paved entrance drive affording generous off road parking space.