5 Bedroom, House | Denton Road, Meads
Enviably situated within a most exclusive residential setting close to Meads village - a 4/5 bedroom semi detached house of individual character.
The property affords well proportioned and versatile accommodation over three levels to include a spacious sitting room with dual aspect and a separate dining room. A large 17' conservatory adjoins the well tendered rear gardens. Although requiring some updating an inspection is highly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith built in cupboard/understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, hand wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 5.50m x 5.16m (18'1" x 16'11")with dual aspect, two radiators, fireplace.
- Dining Room: 4.00m x 2.77m (13'1" x 9'1")with radiator, door opening into
- Conservatory: 5.38m x 3.50m (17'8" x 11'6")with two radiators, door to raised sun terrace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.78m x 2.62m (15'8" x 8'7")to include the utility area, with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with filter hood over, Bosch electric oven and grill, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, fridge/freezer, breakfast bar.
- Utility areawith working surface with plumbing for washing machine under and cupboards over.Staircase rising to first floor Landing with built in cupboard.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.13m x 3.56m (16'10" x 11'8")with radiator, built in wardrobes.
- Dressing Areawith radiator.
- En suite Bathroomwith panelled bath and fitted shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards and drawers under, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 5.00m x 2.70m (16'5" x 8'10")with radiator, built in cupboards.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 3.70m x 2.67m (12'2" x 8'9")with radiator, built in cupboards.Staircase rising to second floor Landing with skylight.
- Bedroom 4: 5.61m x 3.84m (18'5" x 12'7")with Velux window and skylight, two radiators, under eaves storage.
- Bedroom 5: 3.86m x 3.45m (12'8" x 11'4")(interconnecting) with Velux window, radiator, under eaves storage.
- OutsideTo the front of the property there is an extensive garden which is mainly laid to patio for ease of maintenance with shrub borders. To the rear there is a further area of garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating a large raised sun terrace.
- Garage: 5.28m x 2.62m (17'4" x 8'7")with automatic up and over door, power and lighting, Ideal gas boiler, door opening to rear garden. In addition there is an extensive driveway providing parking for several vehicles.