3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Carew Court, 1 Carew Road
Commanding far reaching views from the penthouse level of this purpose built development - A three bedroom apartment ideally located for easy access to the town centre and the railway station.
The accommodation offers great potential for a delightful home and an inspection is recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith entry phone, service delivery cupboard, deep cloaks cupboard and linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.98m x 3.66m (16'4" x 12'0")commanding a double aspect, radiator, double glazed patio door to
- Balconywhich affords far reaching views toward the sea.
- Kitchen: 2.62m x 2.50m (8'7" x 8'2")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the inset four ring gas hob with electric oven below and filter hood over, wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 3.53m (12'5" x 11'7")with view toward the downs, pair of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.
- Bathroom 2with panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fitting, pedestal wash basin.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 2.67m (12'0" x 8'9")with radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.56m x 3.53m (11'8" x 11'7")with fitted wardrobe cupboard and far reaching view.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- OutsideThere are maintained gardens and grounds and garages situated to the rear.
- Garage: 4.62m x 2.60m (15'2" x 8'6")with up and over door.
- MaintenanceApproximately £313.64 per quarter
- Length of Lease999 years from 1969 (to be confirmed)