3 Bedroom, House | Ramsay Way, Eastbourne
A well presented extended 3 bedroom family house with southerly garden in the highly sought after area of Langney Point.
The spaciously proportioned accommodation has been improved over the years and now benefits from an 18' refitted kitchen/dining room as well as a refitted bathroom. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the merit and appeal of this lovely family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Double Glazed Entrance Porchfront door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.49m x 3.35m (18'0" x 11')into the recesses flanking the chimney breast and with aspect over the front garden, radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.49m x 2.92m (18'0" x 9'7")and refitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, further space for fridge/freezer and cooker, recently installed gas fired boiler, larder cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard, patio doors to
- Second Reception Roomwith lovely garden aspect, radiator, door to garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.35m x 2.95m (11' x 9'8")into the recesses but excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.00m x 2.97m (9'10" x 9'9")affording a southerly aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.44m x 2.36m (8'0" x 7'9")with radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with newly installed wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Separate wc
- OutsideA lovely feature of this property is its charming southerly garden which measures approximately 20' in depth and is attractively arranged with principal area of lawn, flower beds and borders and raised vegetable garden. The rear garden secures a high degree of privacy and available sun shine.
- Garage: 5.49m x 2.87m (18'0" x 9'5")with up and over door, space for appliances, personal door to garden.The private entrance drive affords off road parking for 2 vehicles.