2 Bedroom, House | Seaside, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned Victorian style 2 bedroom house with an unusually large 40' rear garden.
The property is atractively presented and has potential for a charming home. The property is offered with early vacant possession if required with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and pine flooring.
- Sitting Room: 4.20m x 3.20m (13'9" x 10'6")featuring a handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire, radiator, pine flooring.
- Spacious Dining Room: 4.37m x 4.17m (14'4" x 13'8")into the recess with a period style fire surround with open hearth, range of buit in cupboards, radiator, pine flooring and open plan with
- Kitchen: 3.23m x 2.18m (10'7" x 7'2")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, matching wall cabinets over, Beko electric oven with four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated refrigerator, radiator, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler and door to rear garden.The staircase rises from the dining room to the large First Floor Landing with radiator and loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 3.00m (14'3" x 9'10")with fitted wardrobe cupboards and matching dressing table unit and bedside cabinets, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.50m x 3.35m (11'6" x 11')with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom: 3.23m x 2.18m (10'7" x 7'2")with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, linen storage cupboard, wall mounted gas fired boiler, access to loft space, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the principal area of garden to the rear measuring in excess of 40' being mainly paved with some shrubs and timber garden store. There is pedestrian access for the benefit of this property and neighbours over the the rear garden. Outside tap.
- Integral Utility Roomwith worktop with sink unit and space for fridge/freezer below.