£215,000 - SOLD
2 Bedroom, House | Dursley Road, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented and charming Victorian style terraced house well placed for the town centre.
The property offers great potential for a lovely home and the front bedroom provides some scope for sub division to provide a 3rd bedroom if required. The property is available with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room: 3.70m x 3.35m (12'2" x 11')into the wide window bay and featuring handsome Victorian style fire surround with tiled hearth, radiator and open plan with
- Spacious Dining Room: 4.22m x 3.00m (13'10" x 9'10")open plan with the attractive staircase and including the depth of the recess, radiator.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.70m x 2.92m (15'5" x 9'7")with garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated deLonghi oven with 4 ring gas hob and filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, recently installed GloWorm wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, tiled floor and double glazed door to garden.The period style staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.32m x 3.80m (14'2" x 12'6")to include the depth of the range of mirror fronted deep wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators and 2 windows (if required this room might divide to provide a 3rd bedroom).
- Bedroom 2: 2.90m x 2.87m (9'6" x 9'5")into the recess, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower and wall mounted Triton shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc and shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property is the compact walled courtyard style garden which secures afternoon sunshine and is arranged for ease of maintenance with gated rear access.