3 Bedroom, House | Green Street, Eastbourne
An unusually spacious 3 bedroom house of Edwardian styling with potential for a double garage within the popular residential area of Old Town.
This property offers great potential for an outstanding family home with the unique facility of garaging potential. The original large garage at the end of the garden was converted to provide utility and workshop space for the present owner and has vehicular access from Fiennes Close. An internal inspection of this property will convey its great potential.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep recess below the stairs with fitted cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 4.75m x 4.04m (15'7" x 13'3")with open fireplace with wide hearth and log burning grate, radiator, distant view towards the downs.
- Dining Room: 4.65m x 3.25m (15'3" x 10'8")into the wide widow bay, fireplace recess (sealed) flanked by shelving, radiator, oak laminated flooring, garden aspect.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.17m x 3.05m (13'8" x 10'0")with garden aspect and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Rangemaster range oven with 2 ovens and grill and five gas hobs, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises to the large First Floor Landing with large linen storage cupboard and access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.37m x 3.18m (14'4" x 10'5")with attractive period style fire surround, radiator and view towards the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 3.28m (12'2" x 10'9")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.12m x 1.93m (10'3" x 6'4")with radiator and view towards the downs.
- Spacious Bathroom: 2.80m x 2.74m (9'2" x 9')with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc.
- Separate wcwith window.
- OutsideThere are easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to an overall depth of about 30' and laid partly to lawn with borders containing a variety of ornamental shrubs. Outside wc and at the rear of the garden is the
- Garage: 5.03m x 4.57m (16'6" x 15')and modified by a central division with power and light points as well as plumbing with drain and 2 doors give access to vehicular access road at the rear. This building could be returned to its former garage use with relatively minor modification. Vehicular access from Fiennes Close at the rear.