3 Bedroom, House | Chesterfield Road, Meads, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented 3 bedroom semi-detached house only several hundred yards from Meads' scenic seafront well placed for the excellent shopping facilities of Meads High Street.
The accommodation has been attractively improved in relatively recent years and is most tastefully presented with a private terrace beyond which there is a large lawned and walled communally maintained garden. This type of property is very rarely available in this excellent location.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 9.37m x 5.00m (30'9" x 16'5")narrowing to 8'10" in the dining area, attractive double aspect, 2 radiators, double glazed doors to the private garden terrace.
- Kitchen: 3.15m x 2.18m (10'4" x 7'2")with attractive aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Diplomat oven with grill and inset four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and drying machine.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.98m x 3.28m (16'4" x 10'9")with floor to ceiling range of mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, view towards the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 4.01m x 2.70m (13'2" x 8'10")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with integral drawer unit, radiator and communal garden aspect.
- Bedrooom 3: 2.70m x 2.18m (8'10" x 7'2")with communal garden aspect.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and inset ceiling lighting.
- OutsideA wide paved and private garden terrace flanks the rear elevation with access to the extensively lawned and walled communal garden beyond. There is a further small area of private garden at the side of the house and access from the gated communal garden to the garage block where the garage is situated.
- Garage: 4.72m x 2.74m (15'6" x 9')with up and over door and electric light point. The garage is the first on the left entering from Buxton Road.
- MaintenanceThere is a communal maintenance charge of £300 half yearly in respect of garden and garage block maintenance.