6 Bedroom, House | Butts Lane, Eastbourne
An outstanding and spacious detached house of contemporary styling with some unrivalled views over adjacent downland countryside and towards the sea.
With scope for 6 bedrooms the property is ideal for family occupation and there is scope on the lower ground floor for annexe accommodation if required for an elderly relative. Only an internal inspection will convey the appeal of the views and the delightful and individual character of the accommodation. The property is available with vacant possession and no onward chain.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Directional NoteProceeding from Willingdon village toward the downs via Butts Lane Coombe House is the last house on the right hand side before the beginning of the downland countryside.Private entrance drive and forecourt with steps to the front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 8.80m x 4.67m (28'10" x 15'4")widening to 18'4" in the dining area and commanding fine south westerly aspect. Contemporary style marble fire surround with gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators and double glazed patio door to the garden terrace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.02m x 3.86m (19'9" x 12'8")into the breakfast recess and with a fine double aspect, extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch eye level double oven with grill and inset four ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, part glazed oak stable door to Rear Lobby with door to rear garden.
- Inner Hallwith range of fitted cupboards.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.35m x 3.48m (20'10" x 11'5")approximate maximum measurements including the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, outstanding views toward the Sussex Weald and to the sea at Hastings, radiator and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachments, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below. low level wc, radiator, windows and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 3.56m (13'4" x 11'8")to include the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and dressing table unit, radiator, lovely garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3/Study: 2.97m x 1.96m (9'9" x 6'5")with garden aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith corner shower unit with wall mounted Aqualisa show fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.The staircase rises from the Inner Hall to the Large Part Galleried Landing with loft access.
- Spacious Bedroom 4/Studio Room: 6.50m x 4.47m (21'4" x 14'8")with sloping ceilings and commanding outstanding views to the sea and over the adjacent downland countryside, 2 radiators, access to under eaves storage space.
- Bedoom 5: 4.47m x 4.14m (14'8" x 13'7")approximate maximum measurement of the L shaped room which commands breathtaking downland views, large walk in linen storage cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder, fitted wardrobe cupboard and dressing table unit.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin and low level wc, built in cabinet, heated towel rail.From the Entrance Lobby a spiral staircase descends to the Lower Ground Floor with accommodation which might modify to provide a Self Contained Annexe.
- Bedroom 6: 4.83m x 2.40m (15'10" x 7'10")with radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin with cupboard below, low level wc, radiator.
- Large Utility/Store Room: 3.28m x 2.90m (10'9" x 9'6")with wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler in the recess.
- Mezzanine Store Room: 4.75m x 1.70m (15'7" x 5'7")used for wine storage.
- OutsideThe secluded gardens are immediately adjacent to scenic downland countryside providing a lovely setting for Coombe House. The principal area of lawned garden flanks the side and rear elevations and extends on the westerly side of the house where the garden includes a sheltered paved terrace with access from the dining room.On the easterly side of the garden there are also magnificent views toward the sea at Hastings and inland toward the Sussex Weald. Timber framed Greenhouse and 2 Garden Stores.
- Garage: 5.33m x 4.20m (17'6" x 13'9")with automatic up and over door. The entrance forecourt offers additional car parking and turning space.