4 Bedroom, House | Hill Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
Situated on the edge of the South Downs National Park and securing glorious views to the sea - a beautifully presented and extended 4 bedroom detached residence.
The property has been substantially extended and improved by the present owners and now provides generously proportioned versatile accommodation including a magnificent 26' sitting room/kitchen with refitted kitchen area. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchfine views to the sea, inner door to
- Reception Hallwith Karndean flooring, radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting Room/Kitchen: 7.98m x 4.14m (26'2" x 13'7")with double aspect, radiator, tiled floor, patio doors to large sun terrace securing sea views. The kitchen area has been refitted with extensive range of work surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and with cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan double oven with hob and filter hood above, dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. Tiled floor, radiator, door to the garden.
- Dining Room: 2.82m x 2.60m (9'3" x 8'6")with tiled floor, radiator, door to garden.
- Utility Room/Conservatory: 4.04m x 2.82m (13'3" x 9'3")with tiled floor, fitted work surface with space and plumbing for appliances below, double doors to garden.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin, wc, extractor fan, tiled floor, radiator.
- Ground floor Bedroom 1: 4.24m x 3.50m (13'11" x 11'6")securing fine views to the sea, radiator, double doors to front garden.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 2.77m (12'0" x 9'1")with glorious views, radiator.
- First floor Bedroom 2: 3.84m x 3.58m (12'7" x 11'9")with wonderful views, built in wardrobe cupboards, store cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 4: 3.80m x 3.10m (12'6" x 10'2")with glorious views, doors to
- En suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe gardens form an attractive setting for the property. The rear garden has been landscaped with a large paved terrace which secures a good degree of privacy, gated access to the south downs.
- Garagewith up and over door in nearby block.