5 Bedroom, House | Elven Close, East Dean
Affording fine downland views - a substantially extended and beautifully refurbished detached 5 bedroom home in East Dean.
The generously proportioned immaculate accommodation has been completely transformed by the present owners into one of the finest homes in East Dean. The property now benefits from 3 reception rooms including a magnificent vaulted sitting room with sliding doors to an attractively landscaped garden affording a south westerly aspect. An appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high quality of this outstanding home and setting.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchfront door to
- Reception Hallwith tiled floor, radiator.
- Cloakroomrefitted with low level wc, wash basin.
- Magnificent Vaulted Sitting Room: 5.92m x 4.04m (19'5" x 13'3")affording a glorious southerly aspect, wood block flooring, under floor heating, sliding glass doors to garden.
- Inner Reception Room: 6.45m x 3.68m (21'2" x 12'1")with handsome stone fireplace, wood block flooring, 2 radiators.
- Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room: 9.14m x 3.20m (30' x 10'6")with aspect over the rear garden and fitted with an extensive range of granite working surfaces with bespoke drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including dishwasher and low level refrigerator, space for range cooker and large refrigerator/freezer, door to garden and door to garage.The staircase rises from the receptionhall to the Spacious Galleried Landing, deep store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.76m (14'0" x 12'4")with downland view, radiator.
- Dressing Room: 3.76m x 2.16m (12'4" x 7'1")door to
- En suite Shower Roomluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin with storage below, wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.60m x 4.00m (15'1" x 13'1")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, double aspect with wonderful views over the adjacent downland countryside, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.47m x 3.20m (14'8" x 10'6")radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising stand alone roll top bath with mixer tap, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail.The staircase continues to the Spacious Second Floor Landing currently used as a study, velux windows.
- Bedroom 4: 3.78m x 3.66m (12'5" x 12'0")with downland views, under eaves storage, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 4.06m x 3.58m (13'4" x 11'9")excluding the depth of the door recess, glorious downland views, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe attractively landscaped garden secures a south westerly aspect and is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders, a wide paved terace flanks the side elevation and provides a wonderful outdoor entertaining/dining space with a southerly aspect and high degree of privacy, Summer House, Garden Shed, gated side access.
- Garage: 5.10m x 4.00m (16'9" x 13'1")with automated up and over door, space and plumbing for appliances, integral door to kitchen.In and out drive affording generous off road parking for several vehicles.