4 Bedroom, House | Tovey Close, Eastbourne
Commanding truly breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea and toward the Sussex Weald.
A beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached chalet style house recently and substantially improved with a design that fully exploits the wonderful views available. Substantially refurbished and tastefully presented the accommodation is ideal for a family home if required. The southerly rear garden extends to a depth of about 80' and the detached garage might convert to provide annex accommodation also affording fine views. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this very special home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Reception Hallwith attractive solid wood flooring, radiator, cupboard housing the pressurised hot water cylinder.
- Spacious L Shaped Living Room open plan with Kitchen area: 7.00m x 4.22m (23' x 13'10")narrowing to 8' in the kitchen area, commanding breathtaking views to the sea and equipped an extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel Smeg sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the eye level brush steel finished double oven with grill, 4 ring inset gas hob with filterhood over, dishwashing machine, space for tall fridge freezer, concealed Myson convector radiator, radiator and tiled flooring. The open plan staircase rises from this room to the First Floor Sitting Room above, and outward folding double glazed doors give access to the terrace and rear garden.
- Utility Room: 2.34m x 1.47m (7'8" x 4'10")including the depth of the door recess, solid oak worktops with plumbing and space below for washing machine and dryer, window, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 3.45m x 3.25m (11'4" x 10'8")with solid wood flooring, radiator and pretty front garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 3.25m x 3.05m (10'8" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.82m x 2.44m (9'3" x 8'0")with solid wood flooring, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith corner shower unit, wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and window.The staircase rises from the open plan Living Room to the
- First Floor Landing
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.02m x 3.60m (19'9" x 11'10")into the wide window bay which commands breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea, toward Hastings and inland countryside. 2 radiators.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.93m x 3.05m (16'2" x 10'0")reducing due to the sloping nature of the ceiling with pair of skylights, radiator, access to under eaves storage space and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fitting with shower screen, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its outside summer living space with the wide and attractively landscaped two tier decked terrace commanding best of the amazing views. Beyond the terrace the mainly lawned garden extends to a depth of about 70' securing a southerly aspect. Summer house.
- Detached Garage: 5.38m x 2.54m (17'8" x 8'4")with double doors, double glazed window at the rear which also commands a view which might be of interest to buyers considering the conversion of the garage to provide further accommodation. The entrance drive has been recently newly paved in the Indian York stone style with newly constructed flanking wall and steps to the front door. Gated side access to the terrace and to the garden.