2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | St Johns House, 28 St. Johns Road, Meads
Commanding exceptionally fine and panoramic views over Eastbourne to the downs and to the sea - an elegantly appointed and immaculately presented first floor 2 bedroom apartment.
Constructed in relatively recent years within the exclusive Meads' area as part of a high quality development which is set within maintained grounds. All of the principal rooms command wonderful views and the apartment is vacant and available for an early completion if required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith video/entry phone system, radiator, linen storage cupboard housing the pressurized hot water cylinder, deep built in shelved storage cupboard.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.80m x 3.73m (19'0" x 12'3")commanding wonderful views over Eastbourne towards the Sussex Weald, the downs and along the coast towards Hastings, 2 radiators and sliding double glazed patio door to the
- Covered Balconywhich also commands exceptionally fine views.
- Kitchen: 2.92m x 2.90m (9'7" x 9'6")commanding far reaching views and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch double oven with grill and inset four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, Bosch dishwashing machine, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, concealed wall mounted gas fired Gloworm boiler.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.42m x 3.20m (14'6" x 10'6")to include the depth of the range of mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards but excluding the depth of the deep door recess, 2 radiators and glorious views over Eastbourne towards the downs and to the Sussex Weald and door to
- En suite Shower Roomrefitted with a large shower with screen and wall mounted multi jet shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, towel rail, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.86m x 3.05m (12'8" x 10'0")including the depth of the mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, outstanding sea views towards Hastings, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with rounder shower end with multi jet wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low lever wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are communally maintained gardens and grounds which afford a delightful setting for this exclusive development.
- GarageThe garaging facility is situated beneath the building.