2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Cunningham Drive, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented and extended 2 bedroom bungalow with garage in the highly sought after residential area of Langney Point
The property has been greatly improved by the present owner and now provides a large second reception room with garden aspect as well as a refitted kitchen and shower room. The generously proportioned accommodation is well presented and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large double glazed entrance porchInner door to
- Reception Hallwith cloaks cupboard, large storage cupboard and radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.66m x 4.37m (18'7" x 14'4")radiator.Double doors to
- Second Reception Room: 5.74m x 2.84m (18'10" x 9'4")with glorious garden aspect, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Kitchen: 2.92m 2.5mrefitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets above, sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker and low level refrigerator and freezer, further space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, door to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.38m (13'6" x 11'1")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.40m x 3.15m (11'2" x 10'4")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Room/wcluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, radiator, part tiled walls.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the garden setting. The principal area of garden is to the rear and affords a westerly aspect. The garden is laid to lawn and has an abundance of flowering plants and shrubs. Side access.
- GarageUp and over door and personal door to garden.Private entrance drive affording off road parking space.