4 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | The Ridge, 6 Bolsover Road
A spacious and well presented 4 bedroom split level apartment affording glorious views, and enviably situated within the sought after Meads.
This impressive property occupies the principal portion of the second floor and encompasses a panoramic aspect to scenic downland and towards the sea. Important features include a magnificent 27' kitchen/living room and a spacious 19'7" sitting room. There are four double bedrooms two of which have en suite facilities. Only an inspection will convey the merits of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith large walk in airing cupboard, radiator, velux window.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 5.97m x 5.38m (19'7" x 17'8")with dual aspect and views to the sea and downs, radiator, security entry phone system.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 4.52m (14'10" x 14'10")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobes, garden view and south easterly aspect, radiator.
- en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 12.30m x 4.11m (40'4" x 13'6")excluding the depth of the alcove, radiator.
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 3.86m x 3.58m (12'8" x 11'9")with built in cupboard.The staircase rises to
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.23m x 4.57m (27'0" x 15')with dual aspect and panoramic views over downland and sea.
- Utility Room: 3.45m x 3.28m (11'4" x 10'9")with working surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Kitchen Areawith working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer taps, Kupperseasch appliances include inset 4 ring induction hob and 2 ring gas hob with filter hood above, built in electric oven, space for 2 further appliances open plan with
- Dining Roomwith radiator.
- Lobbywith security entry phone system and built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: 3.86m x 3.58m (12'8" x 11'9")currently used as a study with radiator, built in cupboard. Access to communal staircase.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a most attractive and well maintained communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn and is walled offering a degree of privacy.
- Garagewithin the garage block with up and over door.