2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Clarendon Court, 7 Bolsover Road
A well presented top (second) floor 2 bedroom apartment with a substantial roof terrace affording uninterrupted panoramic views towards the sea and downs.
The property benefits from a dual aspect sitting room with far reaching views and direct access on to the roof terrace. In addition there is a spacious reception/dining hall and 2 double bedrooms. Of a type rarely available, an early inspection is highly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception/Dining Hall: 3.78m x 3.10m (12'5" x 10'2")2 radiators, cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 6.12m x 3.84m (20'1" x 12'7")with views to the sea and downs, 2 radiators, door to Roof Terrace.
- Kitchen: 2.92m x 1.90m (9'7" x 6'3")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching cabinets over, single bowl stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring induction hob with filter hood over and Samsung electric oven under. Built in Bosch dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, further space for fridge freezer.
- Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.30m (12'0" x 10'10")excluding the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.98m x 3.20m (16'4" x 10'6")with dual aspect, radiator, door opening on to Roof Terrace.
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower, wash basin in vanity unit with mixer tap and cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bathroompanelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, shaving point and light.
- OutsideAs well as an unusually large private roof terrace there are extensive communal gardens which afford a south westerly aspect. These attractive walled gardens are principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and are flanked by flower and shrub borders. There is an allocated Parking Space.