3 Bedroom, House | Princes Road, Eastbourne
Close to Eastbourne's seafront - an immaculately presented and substantially improved detached house.
The excellent accommodation has been much improved over the years and only an internal inspection will convey its high merit.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith radiator.
- Cloakroomrefitted with white suite comprising wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Spacious Reception Hallproviding additional living space with deep storage cupboard below stairs, 2 radiators, cloaks cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 4.42m x 3.45m (14'6" x 11'4")with lovely garden aspect, handsome contemporary style fire surround for electric fire with marble hearth, radiator, double glazed sliding patio door to the garden.
- Kitchen: 4.40m x 2.26m (14'5" x 7'5")equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset Carron sink with drainer and mixer tap with filter drinking water facility, integrated appliances include the ceran four ring hob with filter hood over and Bosch eye level double oven with grill, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, door to garden and open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.30m x 3.25m (10'10" x 10'8")with charming garden aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard and sliding double glazed patio door to garden.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower with Aqualisa shower fitting and screen, wash basin with cupboard below, heated towel rail, extractor fan, window and door to garage.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard, built in wardrobe/storage cupboard, loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 3.73m x 3.20m (12'3" x 10'6")with fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.48m (11'7" x 11'5")including the depth of the range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.23m x 2.50m (10'7" x 8'2")including the depth of the wide door recess, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handshower attachment, wash basin with drawers and cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThere are attractively landscaped and easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden secures a southerly aspect extending to a depth of about 30' by a similar width. With wide paved terracing attractively arranged for ease of maintenance the garden secures an unusually good degree of privacy.
- Timber Framed Garden Room/Workshop: 2.84m x 2.82m (9'4" x 9'3")with work bench, power and lightpoints and double doors give access to the paved terrace.Useful additional Garden Storage and gated side access.
- Integral Small Garagewith electronically operated roller door, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, power and light points and rear door.