3 Bedroom, House | Shortlands Close, Off Lodge Avenue, Willingdon, Eastbourne
A detached house enhanced by elegant Regency style elevations and enviably located within the sought after residential area close to the picturesque old world village of Willingdon.
The property is attractively presented and has been improved over the years and now offers further potential for additional improvement. An inspection will convey the appeal of this charming home. Available for immediate possession with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith wood block flooring.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and window.
- Sitting Room: 6.40m x 3.60m (21' x 11'10")with double aspect, tiled open fireplace with gas coal effect fire, wood block flooring and double glazed casement doors give access to
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 3.73m x 0.18m (12'3" x 0'7")with charming garden aspect, tiled floor and double glazed door to the rear garden.
- Dining Room: 3.28m x 2.87m (10'9" x 9'5")into the wide recess, wood block flooring, serving hatch from kitchen.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 7.14m x 2.26m (23'5" x 7'5")into the recess and with rear garden aspect, extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and waste disposal unit, integrated appliances include the eye level Hotpoint double oven and Belling four ring gas hob with filter hood over, space for large refrigerator and large freezer, gas fired warm air central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine. Door to Rear Lobby with plumbing for washing machine and door to garden.
- Large Study: 5.30m x 2.54m (17'5" x 8'4")widening to 11'2" and including the wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe/storage cupboards.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the well lit Landing with retractable ladder to the large loft space, cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.64m x 3.00m (18'6" x 9'10")with a southerly aspect, range of built in wardrobe cupboards and matching dressing table and bedside cabinets and door to
- Spacious Shower Room: 2.97m x 2.24m (9'9" x 7'4")with white suite comprising large corner shower unit with Aqualisa shower fitting, wash basin with cabinets below, low level wc, bidet, double glazed casement door to the small Balcony.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 2.80m (12'0" x 9'2")with garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 2.92m x 2.57m (9'7" x 8'5")with fitted wardrobe cupboard, wash basin with cupboard below.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin and low level wc, towel rail, window.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear with the charming rear garden extending to a depth of about 50' and securing a good degree of privacy. Mainly laid to lawn there are borders containing ornamental shrubs and trees. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the conservatory. Timber Garden Store. Gated side access.
- Garage: 4.40m x 2.74m (14'5" x 9')with automatic roller door, power and light points and window.The entrance drive affords good additional car parking space.