3 Bedroom, House | Mona Road, Eastbourne
Occupying a corner position and securing a woderful southerly aspect over the adjacent park - a spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom home.
This charming home has been in the same family ownership since it was built and the generous accommodation now affords a 15' sitting room and a magnificent 20'7x17'5 kitchen/dining room. The property also benefits from a walled courtyard with westerly aspect and fine views can be enjoyed from the first floor. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep under stairs storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 4.62m x 4.34m (15'2" x 14'3")into the bay window, handsome period style fire surround, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.27m x 5.30m (20'7" x 17'5")with aspect over the rear courtyard garden and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven and grill and four ring gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, further space for refrigerator/freezer, large island unit with breakfast bar, door to rear garden, 2 radiators.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the Spacious First Floor Landing with radiator, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 3.96m (14'3" x 13')and affording a wonderful aspect over the adjacent park, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.35m (11'7" x 11')including the depth of range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.84m x 2.50m (9'4" x 8'2")with built in store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, wc, radiator, tiled walls.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is the walled rear garden which has been paved for ease of maintenance. The pretty courtyard garden secures a high degree of available sunshine and provides a wonderful outdoor entertaining space. Timber Shed/Workshop. Garden Shed. Gated side access.