3 Bedroom, House | Michel Dene Road, East Dean
Commanding breathtaking south westerly sea and downland views - a remarkably spacious and beautifully presented 3 bedroom chalet style residence.
The landscaped gardens provide a wonderful setting for the property having been skillfully landscaped over the years with a manageable area of delightful formal garden with a wild flower natural meadow garden beyond. Only an internal inspection will convey the quality and high appeal of this fine home. Offered with the prospect of an early possession date if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith tiled floor, radiator, cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.63m x 3.66m (21'9" x 12'0")commanding far reaching and outstanding south westerly views toward the downland horizon and over the delightful rear garden, open fireplace with gas coal effect fire, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors give access to the garden and to
- Sun Lounge: 5.74m x 3.86m (18'10" x 12'8")commanding a magnificent garden aspect with views toward the downs and sea, radiator and sliding double glazed door to terrace and garden.
- Dining Room: 3.90m x 3.78m (12'10" x 12'5")with radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.60m x 3.48m (11'10" x 11'5")excluding 2 deep recesses. Views toward the downs and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, matching breakfast bar, double bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Stoves double oven with grill and four ring gas hob with filter hood over, large larder style refrigerator, dishwashing machine, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, concealed Myson convector radiator, tiled floor and tiled walls and door to garage.
- Bedroom 2: 4.32m x 3.05m (14'2" x 10'0")including the depth of the wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard and drawers below and matching wall cabinets, low level wc, towel rail, windows.The staircase rises from the sitting room on an open plan basis to the first floor accommodation.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.61m x 3.76m (18'5" x 12'4")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room but excluding the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobes and storage cupboards, 2 radiators and outstanding views to the downs and to the sea, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with shower fittings, wash basin with cabinets below, low level wc, window.
- Bedroom 3/Dressing Room: 3.70m x 2.00m (12'2" x 6'7")excluding the deep under eaves recesses and the range of built in wardrobe storage cupboards, 2 radiators and a fine double aspect, access to loft space.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting which is one of the finest we have seen in Micheldene Road. Securing a glorious south westerly aspect at the rear the garden is divided into two principal areas with the formal lawned area of garden being reasonably level and flanked by well stocked flower beds and borders with a wide paved terrace with creeper clad and covered pergola providing an opportunity for al fresco dining flanking the rear elevation with access from the sitting room and the sun lounge. Beyond the formal lawned garden there is the meadow garden with wild flowers and a productive area of kitchen garden. There is a small area of natural woodland beyond. 2 timber garden stores.
- Garage: 5.66m x 2.51m (18'7" x 8'3")with automatic up and over door, power and light points and double glazed rear door to garden.The wide entrance drive provides generous off road car parking space.