2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Upperton Gardens, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious 2 bedroom first floor apartment forming part of this handsome period building located close to Eastbourne town centre.
The generously proportioned accommodation features a magnificent 19' sitting/dining room with south westerly aspect over the adjacent park. The kitchen and shower room have both been refitted and this particular apartment has the rare benefit of a garage situated behind the building. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyleading on to
- Spacious Reception Hallradiator, walk in boiler cupboard/laundry with wall mounted gas fired boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 6.00m x 5.03m (19'8" x 16'6")and affording a lovely south westerly aspect over the adjacent park, fireplace, fitted storage units into the recesses flanking the chimney breast, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.84m x 3.05m (12'7" x 10'0")refitted with range of oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets above, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven and grill, gas hob with filter hood over and dishwasher, breakfast bar, radiator.
- Study: 2.92m x 2.20m (9'7" x 7'3")radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.28m x 5.03m (17'4" x 16'6")with handsome period style marble fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.05m x 2.36m (10'0" x 7'9")with south westerly view to the adjacent park, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fitting, pedestal wash basin, wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Garagesituated in block at the rear of the building with up and over door.