2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Fleming Close, Eastbourne
Of a type rarely available - a most attractively presented and remarkably spacious detached bungalow.
Believed to have been constructed by the well known building company Whichello, the property is of a most attractive design with the easily maintained south westerly rear garden securing a good degree of privacy and sunshine. The garage is immediately adjacent. The property is offered with early vacant possession and no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand double glazed front door to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith linen storage cupboard and retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.28m x 3.66m (17'4" x 12'0")with handsome marble fire surround for gas or electric fire, radiator and double glazed sliding patio door to
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 3.43m x 2.40m (11'3" x 7'10")with attractive garden aspect and sliding patio door to the rear garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.48m x 3.43m (11'5" x 11'3")with garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for oven and fridge/freezer, 2 pantry cupboards, radiator and double glazed door to garden.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.00m (11'10" x 9'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.22m x 3.53m (13'10" x 11'7")to include the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith large shower with shower fittings and wash basin with cabinet below, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate WCwith radiator.
- OutsideThe gardens are an important feature of this property having been attractively landscaped with ease of maintenance in mind. The rear garden which extends to an overall depth of about 40' by a similar width has been extensively paved and with borders containing a wide variety of ornamental plants and shrubs. The rear garden extends around the side of the property where there is gated side access to the attractively lawned front garden.
- Garage: 5.18m x 2.57m (17' x 8'5")situated within the garden and brick built with up and over door, window, power and light points. Outside tap.