4 Bedroom, House | 20 Combe Rise, Willingdon
Occupying a glorious garden setting close to the foot of the downs in Willingdon - a charming detached flint cottage with separate annexe.
This intriguing property has been extensively improved by the present owners and now affords a refitted 21' kitchen/dining room. The property retains a wealth of period character and fine features include a large inglenook fireplace. The pretty garden setting affords views to the downs and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Large Reception Hall: 3.89m x 3.58m (12'9" x 11'9")2 radiators.
- Sitting Room: 5.50m x 3.23m (18'1" x 10'7")excluding the depth of the under stairs recess and with large inglenook fireplace, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 5.13m x 3.73m (16'10" x 12'3")into the bay window and affording westerly views to the downs, radiator.
- Conservatory: 4.62m x 3.45m (15'2" x 11'4")with lovely garden aspect, westerly view to the downs, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.43m x 3.86m (21'1" x 12'8")into the recesses and fitted with extensive range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, inset one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the fridge/freezer, dishwasher, range cooker with extractor hood over, tiled floor, 2 radiators, door to garden.The staircase rises from the sitting room to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.53m x 3.50m (21'5" x 11'6")into the dressing area, double aspect, westerly view to the downs, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, door to
- en suite Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising corner shower unit with electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.35m (12'4" x 11')with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.60m x 3.05m (11'10" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the recess flanking the chimney breast, double aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, store cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler and hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Separate Annexe comprising
- Sitting/Dining Room/Kitchen: 6.55m x 2.77m (21'6" x 9'1")open plan with garden aspect. Fitted kitchen area with single bowl sink unit, working surface with cupboard below, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, double doors to garden, deep walk in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom: 2.92m x 2.77m (9'7" x 9'1")with sky light, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the glorious garden setting. Gardens surround the property on all sides with the principal area of garden affording a lovely south westerly aspect toward the downs, large brick paved terrace flaking the annexe and securing a high degree of privacy and a westerly aspect. The garden is principally laid to lawn with paved seating areas, pathways, a variety of flower shrubs and plants, garden pond. The large front garden is principally laid to lawn and affords a fine aspect toward the downs. The private entrance drive provides generous off road car parking space.
- Large Garage: 4.40m x 4.20m (14'5" x 13'9")with light and power points.