2 Bedroom, House | The Village, Meads, Eastbourne
An enchanting and beautifully presented cottage in the heart of Meads with a lovely southerly aspect over the central gardens of The Village.
This property has been substantially and tastefully improved over the years and now provides excellent and generously proportioned accommodation. Offered with early vacant possession if required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand double glazed panelled front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 6.15m x 5.80m (20'2" x 19'0")approximate maximum measurements of the L spaped room with open fireplace with gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators.
- Kitchen: 4.78m x 2.44m (15'8" x 8'0")with pretty garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with Shaker style drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset china sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances include the brushed steel finished oven with microwave combination oven and grill above, inset four ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, large floor to ceiling cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, double glazed door to garden.The well lit staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with large shelved linen storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 3.60m x 3.05m (11'10" x 10'0")with a fine southerly aspect over the charming allotment gardens of The Village to the downland horizon, radiator, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 2: 4.01m x 3.00m (13'2" x 9'10")with fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with shower screen, large shower unit with multi jet wall mounted shower system, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail and window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of the property is the charming cottage style courtyard garden at the rear which, with its westerly aspect, secures afternoon sunshine. Partly bordered by a flint wall there are flower beds containing a variety of shrubs. Outside tap.The delightfully tended allotment style gardens opposite occasionally become available for the keen gardner.