4 Bedroom, House | Willingdon Road, Old Town
A remarkably spacious and substantially improved four bedroom Victorian house in Old Town incorporating many period features and affording fine views over Eastbourne to the sea.
The generous accommodation has been extensively improved by the present owners and benefits from a master bedroom suite with en suite shower room on the second floor which secures glorious sea views. The property also benefits from a magnificent 21' refitted kitchen/dining room. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith built in storage cupboards.Inner glazed door to
- Reception Hallexposed pine floorboards, ornate ceiling plaster work, understairs storage cupboard, radiator. Door to Utility Area.
- Utility Area: 10.97min length with sink unit, mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher, fitted storage cupboards, double glazed door to front and rear garden.
- Sitting Room: 4.75m x 4.22m (15'7" x 13'10")into the bay window with aspect over the front garden, handsome fire surround, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.14m x 3.86m (13'7" x 12'8")with rear garden aspect, handsome period style fireplace, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.40m x 3.20m (21' x 10'6")equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over. Inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space for large range master cooker with filter hood above, further space for American style fridge freezer, brick fireplace with wood burning stove, built in storage cupboards, radiator and underfloor heating.The handsome period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 3.89m x 3.84m (12'9" x 12'7")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, period style fireplace, views across Eastbourne to the sea beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.01m x 3.89m (13'2" x 12'9")with period style fireplace, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 4/Home Office: 3.53m x 3.28m (11'7" x 10'9")currently used as a recording studio with sound insulation, aspect over the rear garden, built in storage cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising bath with wall mounted shower fittings above, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcrefitted with low level white suite including wash basin.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with fine sea views.
- Master Bedroom Suite Comprising Bedroom 1: 4.80m x 3.48m (15'9" x 11'5")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards and affording wonderful views across Eastbourne to the sea, radiator.
- En Suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
- OutsideThe attractive rear garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders, a patio area flanks the rear elevation, shed, gated rear access. The walled front garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and secures a south westerly aspect. Large storage area beneath the house with light and power. Off road parking space situated to the rear of the property.