4 Bedroom, House | Le Brun Road, Eastbourne
**Sold subject to contract-Similar properties urgently require** A spacious detached family house of intriguing Arts and Crafts style character set within extensive gardens.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved over the years and now affords potential for an outstanding family home. Charming features include a fine staircase rising from the large reception hall, handsome inglenook style fireplaces and an unusually lovely garden setting from which there are far reaching views over Eastbourne. Only an internal inspection will convey the considerable charm and appeal of this property. Available with the prospect of an early completion date if required.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Large Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, tiled floor, window.
- Sitting Room: 6.10m x 4.27m (20'0" x 14'0")including the depth of the impressive inglenook style fireplace with Arts and Crafts style detail with log burning stove and oak bressumer beam over, beamed ceiling, 2 radiators, triple aspect.
- Large 2nd Reception Room/Study: 5.44m x 3.25m (17'10" x 10'8")with fine Arts and Crafts style fireplace in the beamed recess, radiator, garden aspect and double glazed door to the courtyard garden.
- Dining Room: 4.67m x 4.14m (15'4" x 13'7")with lovely garden aspect and fitted with range of bespoke cabinets and book shelving, 2 radiators and sliding double glazed doors to the garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.57m x 3.05m (15' x 10'0")with extensive range of working surfaces with oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff eye level double oven with grill, inset four ring ceran electric hob with filter hood over, Neff dishwashing machine, deep storage cupboard and large shelved pantry cupboard with window.
- Utility Room: 3.60m x 1.96m (11'10" x 6'5")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, shelved storage cupboard, radiator.
- -The fine Arts and Crafts style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with deep shelved linen storage cupboard, retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.66m (15' x 12'0")with fine double aspect including far reaching views and a lovely garden view.
- Bedroom 2: 4.57m x 4.32m (15' x 14'2")into the wide recesses and with double aspect affording fine views, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, shower cubicle with extractor fan and wall mounted shower fittings, double glazed casement doors give access to the
- Large Roof Terracewhich commands a fine southerly garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 3.10m x 3.05m (10'2" x 10'0")with built in cupboard, radiator and far reaching views.
- Bedroom 4: 3.40m x 2.60m (11'2" x 8'6")with lovely garden aspect.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and Aqualisa wall mounted shower fittings with shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, radiator, tiled walls, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite, window.
- OutsideOne of the many fine features of this property is the outstanding garden setting. The gardens are mainly arranged to the rear of the property and extend to a depth in excess of 90' by a similar width, extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there are well stocked flower borders which contain a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs. The garden is mainly enclosed by flint and brick walls and with a charming and secluded courtyard style garden secures a fine southerly aspect and a high degree of privacy as well as far reaching views over Eastbourne toward the Sussex Weald. There is a useful aluminium framed greenhouse with hose tap and 2 timber framed garden stores. Integral garden store housing the Vaillant gas fired boiler.
- Double Garage: 5.84m x 4.98m (19'2" x 16'4")into the wide rear recess, automatic up and over door, power and light points.