5 Bedroom, House | Selwyn Road, Eastbourne
Conveniently located in the sought after residential area of Upperton - a remarkably spacious 5 bedroom house of Edwardian character with 90' south westerly rear garden.
The well presented accommodation has been improved by the present owners and now provides wonderful family accommodation with 5 double bedrooms and 2/3 reception rooms, A20' sitting/dining room with period style fireplace and lovely garden aspect. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith period style staircase, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.25m x 4.11m (20'6" x 13'6")approximate maximum measurements of the room and with handsome period style fireplace, garden aspect, double glazed casement doors to garden, 2 radiators.
- Study/Dining Room: 4.27m x 3.89m (14'0" x 12'9")into the bay window with fireplace, radiator.
- Third Reception Room/Utility Room: 3.56m x 3.45m (11'8" x 11'4")with single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for further appliances.
- Kitchen: 3.58m x 2.74m (11'9" x 9')affording a garden aspect and fitted with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven, fridge/freezer, gas hob, space and plumbing for dishwasher, tiled floor, door to
- Rear Lobbywith door to front and rear garden and door to garage.The handsome period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with under eaves cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.96m (13'6" x 13')with aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 3.18m (13'10" x 10'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.50m x 3.43m (11'6" x 11'3")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcwith wash basin, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit and electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with access to loft space, 2 large under eaves store cupboards.
- Bedroom 4: 4.27m x 2.82m (14'0" x 9'3")excluding the depth of the wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 5: 4.30m x 2.74m (14'1" x 9')with fine south westerly views, velux window.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the attractive garden setting. The walled rear garden extends to a depth of about 90' and is principally laid to lawn. The rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and affords views to the downs. There is a paved terrace flanking the rear elevation which secures a good degree of privacy and available sunshine. Large Timber Cabin with double doors and double glazed. Garden shed.The private entrance drive affords car parking space for several vehicles.
- GaragePower and light point.