3 Bedroom, House | Deans Road, Alfriston
A charming detached house of great character set within delightfully secluded gardens.
The accommodation affords views toward the South Downs and offers considerable potential for an outstanding home in this fine location. Available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith fine "linen fold" oak panelled front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 4.67m x 4.11m (15'4" x 13'6")with double aspect and fireplace surround with electric fire and point for gas fire, 2 radiators and door to the
- Conservatory: 4.17m x 2.44m (13'8" x 8'0")with garden aspect, radiator, door to garden and door to the covered Loggia.
- Dining Room: 4.67m x 4.11m (15'4" x 13'6")with attractive double aspect, raised inset open fireplace with gas coal effect fire flanked by cabinet with shelving over, radiator.
- Study: 3.15m x 2.84m (10'4" x 9'4")with lovely garden aspect.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.67m x 3.60m (15'4" x 11'10")into the wide recess and with double aspect commanding a view to the downs, extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, gas fired Aga with 2 ovens and warming oven and 2 hobs with Neff filterhood over, plumbing for washing machine, door to walk in Boiler Room housing the Trianco oil fired boiler for central heating, radiator and door to conservatory.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator, large shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, additional shelved storage cupboard, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 6.02m x 3.25m (19'9" x 10'8")into the window bay and with 2 storage cupboards, 2 radiators and wash basin with cabinet below.
- Bedroom 2: 4.10m x 3.28m (13'5" x 10'9")into the wide window bay, double aspect including fine views to the downs, built in storage cupboards, wash basin with cabinet below, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.80m x 3.05m (15'9" x 10'0")into the window bay, fine double aspect including views to the downs, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, corner shower unit, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting which provides a high degree of privacy as well as fine views towards the downs. Extending to an overall depth of about 150' the garden is extensively lawned for ease of maintenance with flower beds and borders containing a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs. There is a fine walnut tree which shelters the terrace at the rear of the property. There is a timber framed Workshop and Garden Store under a tiled roof and a Summer House as well as an additional garden store.
- Double Garage: 5.49m x 5.08m (18'0" x 16'8")with pair of up and over doors and personal rear door to the garden, power and light points. The wide and gated entrance drive provides good additional off road car parking space.