4 Bedroom, House | Deans Road, Alfriston
An immaculately presented detached 4 bedroom house enviably located within the exclusive residential area of Alfriston.
The accommodation has been substantially improved over the years and the garden setting benefits from a good degree of privacy. An inspection of this delightful home is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand double glazed front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith wood block flooring, radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor with under floor heating and tiled walls, window.
- Sitting Room: 5.40m x 3.96m (17'9" x 13')with period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire, radiator, double aspect and casement doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 5.56m x 3.23m (18'3" x 10'7")narrowing to 8'10 in the recess, 2 radiators, lovely garden aspect and sliding double glazed doors to the garden.
- Kitchen: 4.37m x 2.36m (14'4" x 7'9")with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with light oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Siemens oven with microwave matching oven above, Stoves five ring gas hob with filter hood over, integrated dishwashing machine, plumbing for washing machine, integrated refrigerator, space and wiring for stand alone appliance, tiled floor, under floor heating, inset lighting and double glazed door to garden. The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator and retractable ladder access to the large loft space which is boarded and contains the Worcester gas fired boiler and pressurised hot water cylinder, linen storage cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.78m x 4.34m (15'8" x 14'3")into the wide recess excluding the depth of the large built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with Aqulisa shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.34m x 3.25m (14'3" x 10'8")into the wide recess and excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.92m x 2.67m (9'7" x 8'9")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.62m x 2.51m (8'7" x 8'3")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard and drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is its secluded garden setting. The front garden is well screened from the road whilst the rear garden extends to a depth of about 60'and is laid extensively to lawn for ease of maintenance with well stocked flower beds and borders which combine to provide a high degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and there is an attractive Summer House with power and light points and additional power points in the garden and a small utility garden area behind. The garden extends around the side of the house with a utility area where there is a Timber Framed Garden Store and a gate to the front garden.
- Double Length Garage: 8.92m x 3.35m (29'3" x 11')with up and over door by Everst, power and light points, plumbing for washing machine and vent for tumble dryer, rear window and door to the rear garden.