3 Bedroom, House | Greenfield Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom Victorian style family home affording a charming 40' walled southerly garden within this sought after Old Town setting.
The accommodation has been improved and features 2 large reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, 3 bedrooms, a refitted bathroom/wc and a 40' walled southerly garden. An early appointment to view will convey the great potential offered by this family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.37m x 3.80m (14'4" x 12'6")affording views toward the downs, period style fireplace, cupboard built into the chimney breast recess, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.93m x 3.58m (16'2" x 11'9")including the width of the staircase, cupboards and book shelves built into the respective chimney breast recesses, a pair of double glazed casement doors leading to the rear garden, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.96m x 3.07m (13' x 10'1")fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, composite double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for washing machine, space for dishwashing machine, space refrigerator/freezer, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, deep cupboard below stairs, double glazed casement door leading to the rear garden, radiator, garden aspect.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 4.93m x 3.60m (16'2" x 11'10")affording views toward the downs, period style fireplace, 2 deep wardrobe cupboards built into the respective chimney breast recesses, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 3.10m x 3.00m (10'2" x 9'10")affording an aspect into the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.58m x 3.20m (11'9" x 10'6")L shaped dimensions, affording an aspect into the rear garden, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcrefitted with a white suite comprising large panelled bath with mixer tap and wide shower end with independent dual fittings and shower screen, pedestal wash basin, wc, ladder radiator, window, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are pretty gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 40' and securing a southerly aspect, ornamental flower borders, terrace flanking the rear elevation, timber garden shed, brick built garden store, gated rear access. The front garden is attractively planted with a variety of shrubs and flowers.