4 Bedroom, House | Rother Avenue, Stone Cross
A substantially extended and tastefully improved 4 bedroom detached house.
Within one of the most sought after areas of Stone Cross the property offers outstanding family accommodation featuring a 23' recently constructed kitchen/breakfast room extension and unusually generous proportions throughout the ground floor. Only an inspection will convey the high merit of this property. Early vacant possession is available.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand double glazed front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, door to integral garage.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.10m x 3.58m (16'9" x 11'9")into the window bay and with radiator and double doors giving access to the hall and the
- Spacious Dining Room: 4.98m x 2.92m (16'4" x 9'7")with radiator, oak flooring and open plan with
- Magnificent newly designed Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.90m x 2.54m (22'8" x 8'4")with double aspect and also cleverly lit by a double glazed ceiling sky light and equipped with a extensive range of quartz working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for range style oven with filter hood over, space for American style refrigerator, integrated dishwashing machine, radiator and oak flooring.
- Utility Room: 2.34m x 2.13m (7'8" x 7')with extensive range of working surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and range of drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, plumbing for washing machine.
- Spacious Sun Lounge: 6.30m x 3.78m (20'8" x 12'5")with fine garden aspect, porcelain tiled floor, radiator, access from the dining room and double doors give access to the rear garden.The well lit staircase rises to the Large First Floor Landing with deep built in storage cupboard and retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.90m x 3.23m (12'10" x 10'7")excluding the depth of the range of mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith large shower, wash basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.14m x 3.53m (13'7" x 11'7")into the wide recess and including the depth of the mirror fronted built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.23m x 2.54m (10'7" x 8'4")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.90m x 2.64m (9'6" x 8'8")excluding the depth of the deep door recess, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its garden setting. As a corner plot it has a wider frontage and the rear garden extends to an overall depth of about 50' with an area of garden to the side of the house with gated side access. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the sun lounge beyond which is an area of lawn with a Wendy House at the end of the garden.
- Integral Garage: 5.61m x 2.57m (18'5" x 8'5")with up and over door, personal rear door from the hall and wall mounted combi Baxi gas fired boiler.The entrance drive provides good additional off road car parking for 2 cars.