3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Rodmill Drive, Eastbourne
Chain Free - A beautifully presented and spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom detached bungalow affording sea views from this sought after residential area.
The property has been improved by the present owners and affords a sitting room with views over Eastbourne toward the sea. Sea views can also be enjoyed from the dining room. The attractive rear garden secures a westerly aspect and fine views over Eastbourne to the sea. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor, inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith cloaks cupboard, shelved linen storage cupboard, access to loft space, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.67m x 3.40m (15'4" x 11'2")affording views over Eastbourne to the sea beyond, handsome fireplace with fitted gas fire, radiator. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.23m x 3.00m (10'7" x 9'10")affording sea views, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.12m x 2.77m (10'3" x 9'1")and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood above, space for fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, door to
- Rear Lobbywith space for tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1: 3.68m x 3.38m (12'1" x 11'1")with aspect over the rear garden and views over Eastbourne, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 2.87m (11'9" x 9'5")with fine views over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.87m x 2.46m (9'5" x 8'1")with radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with electric Mira shower above, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
- OutsideThe attractive rear garden affords a westerly aspect and is principally laid to lawn. The garden extends to a depth of about 60' and there is a wide paved terrace and raised patio area which provide ideal areas to sit and enjoy the views. Timber Shed, gated side access.
- Garage: 5.49m x 2.40m (18'0" x 7'10")with up and over door, wall mounted gas fired boiler, personal door to garden.The wide private entrance drive affords off road parking for several vehicles.